Plac Chrobrego 1 , Kłodzko
Town Hall final form reconstructed in 1890 after a fire. In 1896, the tower clock was installed with a statue of a lion Kłodzki. Town Hall is richly decorated facades, stylish but not uniform because it mixes different architectural styles resulting from numerous modernization. Currently located inside the Town Hall, library and reading room, while on the ground floor restaurants.